[Harp-L] Bassman RI line out ?

This is something I've been thinking about recently and I would appreciate any opinions on this matter.
For gigs I use 2 amps, a Harpgear Standard ( Thanks Paul) and a Bassman RI.
The Harpgear for smaller gigs usually using the line out to the P.A. and the Bassman for larger gigs mic'd with a Shure SM57 to the P.A.
As I love the tone from the Harpgear would there be any benefits.....pro's or cons...using the line out from the Harpgear into the Bassman, then
mic'ing the bassman to the P.A.?
Would this arrangement give any benefits ?......if so, what if, instead of mic'ing with a SM57, I got a line out fitted to the Bassman ???

Many Thanks in advance
Farky