Re: [Harp-L] dream harmonica part 2

Jimmy, I just sent my favorite 1st line harps in for a retweak and realized almost immediately, that my backups were weak.  So, in trying to build myself a decent set of backup harps, based on reviews, and a feeling, I bought a couple of Seydel Blues Sessions, and although I've only tooted them a bit as of yet... my first impression was that these are fine OTS harps for the money.  Nice, even tone and responsive out of the box.  Not having really put them through their paces, I can't speak of durability, I can only hope that given a gig situation. they will perform as well as I'm thinking they're capable of (they also come with a polishing cloth and a nifty little leather (? - smells like leather) case.)

Jim.
www.mcmule.com

>>> "Jim Alciere" <jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx> 5/5/2008 7:50 AM >>>
What do folks think about the Seydel blues session?
--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com