Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Seeking quick fix for lost chrom button

Thanks Elizabeth,
   I did get a helpful answer from Ed on Slidemeister.  Thanks.  The button is lost.  I like all of your suggestions, but the problem is that the button (which was probably put on with Gorilla Glue, I don't remember) was "going nowhere", so when I sideswiped something with my chrom in a belt holder, it took not only the button but a piece of the slide itself!  so there's nothing really left to mount a usual button on.  Anyway, my hot-glue fix is working well, and I'll try Ed's straightening idea, though it's pretty clear where the bend is -- right near where the button was!
-John

Best regards.
john
jjthaden@xxxxxxxxx