[Harp-L] mojo

I've been thinking about Mojo bags, Bluegrassers don't have them, unless you count the rattlesnake rattles in my fiddle and mandolins. I was asking Watermelon Slim about his a while back, he said he had graveyard dirt and cat bones or something like that in his.
So, for fun, I made my own little mojo bag, it contains the most powerful forms of mojo on planet earth, a whisker from a West Virginia coyote, the musical score of "Hellhound on My Train" written in pencil and, the strongest mojo, sand scraped from the bed of West Virginia's Elk River, the waters of which are teem with mojo.

Be interested to see if anybody has anything like that.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com