[Harp-L] Seeking quick fix for lost chrom button

I play a modified (re-tuned) Koch 10-hole.  I had it in a belt holder
when the button caught on something and was torn off and lost,
leaving the slide itself sheared off and slightly bent where it used
to emerge from the button.  I've got to rehearse tomorrow and
Monday, play a TV spot Thursday and a gig Friday, using this
instrument on 2 songs.  Can someone recommend a quick
replacement for the usual button and a way to affix it?

Thanks