Re: [Harp-L] Turbo-tuner model ST-122

The ad copy is misleading. This appears to be a virtual strobe, which is distinct from the "true strobe" that the site caliims this device to be.

The led display is less helpful than that of the virtual strobes made by Peterson:

http://www.petersontuners.com/

I have the VSAM model and like it very much:

http://www.petersontuners.com/index.cfm?category=92&sub=72

Winslow