Re: [Harp-L] My Boy Lollipop

I Remember seeing her do it on the TV show shindig.
She played it with house band. One of the members of the Shindogs
played the harmonica for that show.

>>> <Pic2318834@xxxxxxx> 05/02/08 01:05PM >>>
I have that 45 record from when I was a kid but it does not say who played
the harp.  I remember trying to copy that riff when I was 15.

Pic

In a message dated 5/2/2008 10:55:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,