[Harp-L] Ska Harmonica

I've posted on this topic before, mentioning my one and only example of this 'genre' if it be such; Roy Richards 1967 Jamaica/UK hit 'Contact'. Well, here's a couple of trax on Youtube - nothing much visual, just a 45rpm disc on the turntable. But for anyone interested in 'harmonica exotica' ie not jazz, or blues, or Irish, country/bluegrass etc, check these out. Roy plays a tremolo harp, and I find his take on the instrument inspiring, not because it is virtuosic (it ain't bad though) but because it's a clearly different approach, while simple and harmonica-istic (sorry - is there a better word?)
I read somewhere on the net that Roy died last year, by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEwREBeoe-8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOenie7fnGo&feature=related

...there's more here if you look.

Regards,