[Harp-L] HarpGear Tax Rebate Special

I am going to build a small run of limited edition 2x8" HG2 amplifiers. They will be in unlacquered tweed cabinets which are identical to the Double Trouble cabinet.  I will only be building 5 of these amps and I will be selling them for less than the 1x8" HG2.  The cost for the 2x8" HG2 amplifier will be $750 plus shipping. That is $50 less than the standard HG2 amplifier.  You can see more about the HG2 including sound samples at: http://www.harpgear.com/hg2.html  The 2x8" sounds even bigger and fuller than the standard HG2 sounds in the clips.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions at: brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx .

  Thanks,
  Brian

Brian Purdy

Harp Gear Amplification