[Harp-L] Thunderharpmics new miced harprack

I recently talked to my pal; Steve Warner; at Thunderharpmics and he was eluding to a new miced harp rack that he has developed.   That sounds like it'll be a pretty cool tool for all of you cats who use a rack.
I don't much about it other than he'll be unveiling it sometime soon.  I hope he'll comment on it sometime soon on this board.  His site is at www.thunderharpmics.com  for any of you interested in checking this out.

On other harp related stuff................I have designed a speaker cabinet inspired by the old Gibson GA79-RTV.   My slanted cab is not as dramaticly slanted as the RTV, but I'm useing 2 Kendrick Black Frame 10s and 2 Kendrick Black Frame 8s.  I had it built pretty deep so that it throws  like a "mutha".  It's powered by a late 40s Bogen amp mounted in a custom Head cab.   The whole rig turned out great and you can find pics of it on my myspace site.  I'd really like some feedback from you guys on my new rig.
Thanks,
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo