[Harp-L] Did I fry my ART Tube MP pre-amp wall wart

Tonight I was monkeying around with my new ART Tube MP pre-amp, running it into my little tube amp and loving the sound. I decided to switch gears and try out my BOSS Digital Delay DD-3, which I haven't used in awhile. It didn't have a battery in it and, rather than scrounging around to find a 9v battery, I just unplugged the power cord for my ART Tube MP and plugged it into the BOSS Digital Delay DD-3. The plug itself didn't quite fit (is too long), so I pulled it out and popped it back into the Art Tube MP pre-amp. Result? No lights on the ART Tube MP, and no sound. No nothin.

I'm afraid I did something really dumb and am now going to pay a stupid tax.

Here's what the ART Tube MP pre-amp's wall wart says: INPUT: 230V~50Hz, and under that: OUTPUT: 9V~1000Ma. (I am in Europe, btw, that's why the 230V.)

Here's what the sticker on the back of the BOSS Digital Delay DD-3 says: 230V .... PSA-230 (9V DC)

Any guesses on what this Einstein did?

MN
Test your Star IQ
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_HMTAGMAR