Re: [Harp-L] JJ Milteau

No, this is live.

He's been playing with these two singers for a good while now, can't remember their names. I've actually never seen him with this bunch.

I don't know of a record, but it's been a good couple of years since the previous studio release, so i'd be surprised if there wasn't something in the can.

I'll have to ask.

Benoit

martin oldsberg a écrit :
This here is a Youtube clip of JJ Milteau and a group doing The Impressions "People get ready". Short and sweet, but I wonder where this is from? Looks a bit like a studio setting. A new record?
His homepage (generally not very informative) says nothing about any new collaboration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTJFXqKO3_E
Cheers,
Martin