[Harp-L] Harp-L Google Group updates

Hi gang,

I've added a few things to the Harp-L Google group:

  http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l

I've added to the "Harp-L related pages" page (under
the Pages section, oddly enough):

1) Harp-L Archives Custom Google search (created by
fjm)
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013608849180833093060:du7nx8djues

2) Harmonica Price Custom Google search (created by
me)
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=014541162739732761547%3Atymduw6lnhi

3) Harp-L Archives Yahoo Group (also created by fjm)

I created #2 because I got tired of going to X number
of sites to compare prices.  Don't know if it really
saves me any time, but it's still neat.

I'll probably add more store URLs to it as I go along
(feel free to email me and let me know if there are
any I should add).

Also, I have uploaded two files to the Files section:

1) DIATONIC.TXT - That's right, all caps.  Nice, huh?
This is a salvage from the HarmoniGopher days.  "SHORT
HARP TIPS (Getting Started on the Diatonic Harmonica)"
by Jack Ely.

2) HARPAMP.TXT - Also from the HarmoniGopher.  "THE
HARP AMP MINI-FAQ" by Randy Lilleston.

Thanks again to Jack and Randy for creating these
primers, all those years ago.

FYI,

Chris

Looking for last minute shopping deals?