Re: [Harp-L] New CX 12-Jazz--dealers

Hi,

Philharpn@xxxxxxx schrieb:

Somebody

that was me

posted the first link to the CX-12 Jazz recently; the second link to harponline doesn't work.

Hm, I've tried it again, and it did work. Another try:

http://www.harponline.de/

it's the german version, click on the british flag, then scroll down to the "CX-12 Jazz". Click on "Spare Parts" (only in german).

Granted that Hohner has to "pay off" or write down the R&D cost of the new cover, how much more does a CX-12 cost?

Until now, I've seen a price range from 165 to 179 Euros here in Germany. That is much more than the black CX-12 and even more than the CX-12 Gold.

I might be up for buying the cover by itself as I have a few CX-12s gathering dust but I suspect all the available covers are only available with a complete harp.

I don't know if the cover will be easily available as a spare part. At least Michael Timmler from harponline has managed to offer it. You can order it now. No need to wait til April. (No afffiliation with harponline...). The price is Euro 75.

HTH and Greetings,

Otto