[Harp-L] Harp Depot

I never knew Richard Farrell(of F&R Farrell Co.) personally.
I bought a lot of things from him and talked to him on the phone a couple times.
He always provided great service and seemed to have a top notch spin on how to run a business.
Then, I had an order take a turn for the worst.(can't even remember now what it was.)
I got the old run around.
"It's on back-order" or "your order got lost" and so on
I like to think I was polite and patient in resolving the matter.
Finally, after much follow-up, the order arrived.
Not long after, I ran into someone who was also a customer and inquired what was going on at F&R Farrell.
She informed me that Mrs. Farrell had passed away and that this was the cause of the difficulties I experienced.
I felt like kind of a heel. Not that I did or said anything to warrant that. I just did.
Well, OK, I know this has nothing to do with Harp Depot but, I figured, if he's looking down on this from somewhere, I would use it as an opportunity to say "I'm sorry for bugging you at a time that must have been awfully trying".

.