[Harp-L] Blue Ridge Mountain Entertainers

On Staggerin Jim´s radio show of roots harmonica there was a cut by a group named Blue Ridge Mountain Entertainers (if I got it right). Very snazzy harp solo, quick precise phrases in upper register.
    I could not find any info on this group, but stylistically it sounded like Gwen Foster. Anyone who knows anything  ´bout this?

    Staggerin Jim´s show is an undiluted source of joy, lots of good and varied stuff coming from there and I seriously recommend checking it out.
    I feel like owe him a staggeringly tall glass of whatever he desires, should he ever go pub crawling in this part of the world.
  http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim

  cheers,
  Martin
  in Sweden