Re: [Harp-L] MY SPACE HARMONICA FROM ITALY

I love the "Gieuseppi al fumare."

I've been to Italia twice. It is one of my favorite countries. I love the graciousness to he found at every business and town. (hey that rhymes)
Best coffee anywhere!

Greetings from El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles

Gary Popenoe