[Harp-L] The Bushman Story Goes On

I was reading the recent posts about Bushman reed plates and Harp  Depot.  I
don't have a Harp Depot story, but I have a Bushman  story.  You guys think
you've been waiting for reed plates since  2007?  A friend of mine is still owed
a set of reed plates in the key of A  from 2005!!!  And that is directly from
Bushman.  I am still  owed a set in D from Bushman from 2006!!  I just assume
they no longer  exist, and if I'm wrong, someone please tell me where the
magical surplus  is.  I've moved on to Suzuki, they are quite comparable.  As a
matter  of fact, the people on the Bushman message board have finally started
trying to  put Promaster plates in their Delta Frosts.

Wayne

Home.