[Harp-L] New CX 12-Jazz

Hi all,

I think this has not been mentioned yet:

There is a new chromatic harmonica: the Hohner CX 12 - Jazz.

http://www.hohner.eu/index.php?1369

I am not sure if there is something new to this harmonica except the new casing. But that alone is a good news to me, because I always didn't like the thick, rounded mouthpiece of the CX 12. The new one looks as if this problem has gone away. And another good news: the new casing is compatible with all CX 12 parts and you can buy it seperately:

http://www.harponline.de/index.php?lang_id=en_GB&js=false&page=index&;

Greetings,

Otto