[Harp-L] Bushman

Hello Harp_L folks:
I have been holding back, with all the Harp Depot attacks. but its sounds to me like more people are happy with Harp Depot than folks who have had a bad expericene. Enough of this ranting!

As your comments on another subject:
Bushman Delta Frost harmonicas; my personal opinion is that these are the best out of the box diatonics availible. I'm sure others have a harp of choice but this is. in my opinion the best.

They are not as easy to find (in stores) as Hohner, or Osker, ect., so you haven't much choice but to order them on-line, mail  or via phone.
There was a short period where the manufacuer was not supply the demand, causing the retailer some difficulties for deliveries. But this all appears to be in the past.

Several retailers sell Bushman products, just look around.
I don't think Harp Depot is getting good press here, so if you would rather shop somewhere else that is your choice. But don't give up on Bushman Harps.
Bushman sells both upper and lower replacement reeds, your not forced to buy the pair only what you need.

I have done buisness with Harp Depot without any problems in the past.
Although that is not who I usually order my harps & reeds. Just look around(no plug for my retailer).

Any way, peace & harping....that's what we need more of!

Message: 5Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:02:42 -0600From: <gmmsi@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: [Harp-L] BushmanTo: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:<26416024.576991206403362317.JavaMail.root@hrndva-web08-z02>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8Reading the posts about harp depot--and the local music stores--brings a questionMy local music store is the only place in the KC area that stocks Bushman Delta Frost--my harp of choiceI purchased one the other day and he said they were thinking of dropping Bushman--as they never answered their phone or returned messages (for orders)He was fearing they were going under or something--I've noticed in other posts that their replacement reeds never seem to be available----anybody have any insight?By the way Coast to Coast has been good as far as internet ordering and very fair prices

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3