[Harp-L] May Travels!

During the month of May, I am headed to the Jacksonville, NC area and the
Wilmington, NC part of the coast from the 26th to the 30th, and also
spending either the 30th or 31st or both in Baltimore. Anyone got any cool
goings on going on in those necks or perhaps something in Richmond on the
30th?

Worst case scenario, I have a friend who plays last saturday at Madam's in
D.C. so I could go there the 31st and get a room in Arlington... but trying
to make plans early.

Thanks!