Re: [Harp-L] EQ'ing for harp

That might explain why I can set the Orange so high on Bass freq's, since
it's most clearly a guitar head with a low amount of juice. I know on my
Fender SR that I generally have Bass at like 4, mid at 6ish, high at 2-4....
single volume no gain at about 2.8... mic at 100%. I really have to push the
mic on that to avoid feedback in higher volumes. I had a couple of you guys
(fathead and monsterharp... who sold it to me) already try to re-level it to
get me more volume but as yet we're unsuccessful... but oh man the tone ....