[Harp-L] Harp Depot

My one experience with Harp Depot was mixed, but service was great. I ordered a couple of Suzukis and Bushmans (Bushmen?) - just wanted to try something other than the usual Special 20.
Loved the Suzuki Promaster, and to a lesser extent, the Bluesmaster. I found the Special 20 to be more airtight than the the Bushman Delta Frost or Soul's Voice.

Anyway, Harp Depot... The original order arrived so fast I was amazed, but the Soul's Voice A I ordered (and as listed on the packing slip) was an A flat.

I called the next morning and the gentleman I spoke to said he would send the correct harp with a return authorization DHL label. I received it two days later, sent the other harp back, and case solved.

Mark Moldowsky