Re: [Harp-L] muddy waters harps

Mostly 3rd, some possibly 10th (Eb on a C chromatic, like my copy of "I'm Ready," which may have been mastered at the wrong speed). Walter did one record in B on a C chromatic with Muddy ("My Eyes Keep Me in Trouble").

I'm not aware of anything Walter recorded in second position on a solo-tuned chromatic with Muddy ("Oh Baby" doesn't count; it's Walter's record, not Muddy's, on a diatonic-tuned slide harp, and in 9th position (Ab on a C-harp)).

Winslow

Jim Alciere <jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I'm listening to Muddy Water's chess collection Chess Box 2 54-59. Some of
the early cuts are on chromatic? Is it 3rd posiiton or 2nd?

Thanks

--
Rainbow Jimmy