Re: [Harp-L] Wonderful (?) harmonica

I was in the army for 6 years, I played harmonica long before I joined, I
played a lot more when I was bored in active duty...but most of the ignorant
lugheads hated it. It was just another  way for them to single you out.

Though I do remember after a 10 day mission they gave us an afternoon off
and once everyone had a few drinks in them they made me play it all the way
back to camp. And to think, I only knew a handful of real tunes back then.