Re: [Harp-L] Wonderful Harp (was Dangerous harp) is Wonderful Worldof Jim Prushankin

Agreed. I'd love to be accused of Stevie Wonderness.

Sometimes I get. Hey that sounds like Sesame Street. I'm thinking, "Oh, great..."

Now I'm thinking maybe that's not so bad?

BTW, who was it who did the harp work for that show?

Gary Popenoe