Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L History

And let me append that I hold anyone who has ever had the job of running harp-l in the highest regard. Especially and including Hugh Messenger note the spelling. Danny's post had my quoted misspelling of Hugh's last name. The actual explanation of everything that has transpired is much more subtle and nuanced. Please excuse my necessarily brief synopsis of close to 20 years of history. There are many unnamed unsung heroes in this story. Hunter Goatley the tech guy at wku to name just one. fjm