Re: [Harp-L] Harp Depot

You don't have to pass a business course to own a business.
You don't have to take a seminar in customer service/relations to own a
business.

Anyone can own a business. Some business owners have no business owning a
business. Some business owners run their business based on their own  philosophy.

In a free market, choose a business who's philosophy is congruent with your
own.

Personally, I like to check "references" and the grapevine. More than three
complaints usually indicate a business running on a philosophy that is not
congruent with mine.

I, personally, won't do business with Harp Depot.

The Iceman

Home.