[Harp-L] RE: Harp Depot

Everybody's talking so i'm gonna tell you my experience...

I made an order thru internet, pay with my credit card, i recieve the
confirmation number...and then no more comunications, no response
emails...nothing/  THANKs they never charge anything to the card.

But comunication is a must with a new customer and now i wont buy anything
from them, i simply dont trust them...
Coast to Coast was great and Kevin's Harps are great too!

I'm using Bushman cause i bought one in F....and i love it , But the other
keys seem kind of low on volume...Anyone here use them? thats another topic

--
Comuna de Santos
www.santificate.net

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos, envie
un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-