[Harp-L] Harp Dept - Cont.

I just received as a gift from my wife a 14 slot leather harp case from Cumberland Custom Cases made by Jeffrey Spoor and I must say I am VERY pleased with the product. The leather work and stitching is just outstanding - it has my intials stamped on the front. I can already tell that this case is going to be one of those items that I will be proud to own - it will hold up and get even better as it ages.

My wife told me she was very pleased with the communication and service she received from Jeff. He was a bit backed up on orders (no doubt because of the high quality to price ratio on his products) but kept her informed through numerous e-mails. He even included a complimentary single harp leather case with my initials in the order.?

I would HIGHLY recommend Cumberland Custom Cases to all harp players.

I have bought all my harps for the last 10 years or so from Best Little Harp House (formerly Kevins - I used to stop in to his place in Bordentown, NJ in the back of a men's store) and have been 100% pleased with their products and service.

I would HIGHLY recommend?Best Little Harp House?to all harp players.

As far as Harp Depot? I've never done business with them.

Andy Vincent