[Harp-L] RE: Harp Depot

First, let me say that I've known about Harp_L for a whole lot of years but  I only subscribed to the Harp-L digest a few months ago.
>From the offline emails I've received in the few minutes since I made my first post here, It seems that I've opened a can of worms.
Bob wrote to tell me "Silence only works to feed the assumption of the negative"
Since I've only recently joined the list, I've been silent since Danny Wilson created Harp_L.  (negative ?)

I wrote about my positive experiences dealing with Harp Depot because they were my experiences.
I paid for them and I know about them. If I'd have had a bad experiences I would have written about it.

I've never seen a post by Doc or Richard here (Harp-L) or on Slidemeister. I doubt that they subscribe but I don't know.
In my mind, not subscribing to the list would make them unaware that there is a problem and explain their not responding.
It wouldn't make them thieves.

I agree with Ken that this is a great place to air grievances and/or give credit to vendors.
However, a public forum is not a good place to be slanderous. That can land you in a ton of trouble.

I'm not disbelieving or discounting the problems other people say they've had. I don't blame anyone for being upset or vocal if they think they've been cheated, disrespected, or treated badly. I don't think that because I haven't had problems that other people have not had problems. I honestly do not believe that Doc Belcher is aware of the problems I'm reading about.
He's too good a person and too good of a business man to ignore or disrespect his customers. I hope you guys (Dave and Tom) get your harmonicas.

My part of this discussion is over, .
 Returning now to "Silence is Golden"
                     Danny G