[Harp-L] My case against Harp Depot

 BBB claim number-70040953I sent my written order and a money order to Harp Depot on 12-31-07. I started trying to contact them a couple of weeks later and after several attempts finally got someone to answer the phone and say they didn't  have any information but would look into it. After another week or so I tried to contact them againand got the same reply as before. I contacted money gram (money order) and they confirmed the checkhad been cashed on Jan. 10th. The check was made out to Harp Express (Depot) so if they didn't cash it who did?  Ken at HD told me to  file a claim ( $12.00) to money gram to dig up the check and send it him so he couldsee who signed it.  I complied and that is the last I have heard from them. I have e-mailed them and called at least a dozen times since and get no response at all.  They have taken my $245.40 and seem to be uninterested in getting to the bottom of this. I really would at this point just like the money back and do my business with someone else. Deadbeat and thieves  are the best way to describe the characters I have been dealing with. I have discovered Harp-L since this mess started and now know I have been trying to deal with some shady operationthat has offended other customers. If I treated my customers (yacht maintenance) by taking their money fornothing and then avoided them I would be out of business in no time or worse (JAIL?).. If someone stole that check and cashed it then we are talking fraud and forgery which has legal ramifications and you would thinkHarp Depot would want to get to the bottom of that ASAP!! I think their silence is indicative of their complicity.I have filed a complaint with the BBB in Ohio and they have been stonewalled as well. I recommend any disgruntledcustomers to file with the BBB and let the the system work. I lost out on my money but I still have a voice and It won't break my heart if HD loses out on some of its future loot. Paying dues to play the blues, Dave Bass
Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3