[Harp-L] Wonderful Harp (was Dangerous harp)

If you can breathe you can play the harmonica. What a wonderful thing. What
a wonderful invention. Who cares that some just breathe and make lousy
music. The "toy jokes" and irreverence thrown at the harmonica make me even
more proud to have as my instrument of choice. There are far more dangerous
things in this world than hack harmonica players. Just play, don't be
scared, the "dangerous harp" just makes you sound that much better. What a
wonderful thing. Personally I wish everyone in the world owned a harmonica.
It would become a better place.

Warren Bee