[Harp-L] This Saturday

To those of you who live in the San Fernando Valley area of LA, I will be
playing at Kulaks Woodshed as sideman for Jeff Kossack a singer singwriter.
However, I actually thought that it would be a good opportunity to meet in
person and maybe go for a bite/drink afterwords and hang a little. The gig
starts at 8:00PM. Kulaks is at 5230 1/2 Laurel Canyon Blvd. just north of
Magnolia on the east side of the road. There is a good little Japanese place
across the road if you wanted to hook up before. You'll dig the funky
ambiance at Kulaks and there are always players to meet.

Note that Kulaks has been clearing up some zoning issues so they have to
call it a private club. If you go to the website, you can sign up for a
buck. Do not fear, you are not put on any spam lists. In fact Kulaks sends
no spam e-mails about shows either. Very low key operation. for more info,
you can log on to www.kulakswoodshed.com.