Re: [Harp-L] SPAH suggestion

I agree & I think George Brooks should be the instructor. He sure helped me out at Rocklers in the Rockies

buzz

jeffwind@xxxxxxx wrote:
Since I'm planning on attending my first SPAH and being a relatively new diatonic player probably in the classification of advanced beginner, I second this motion!

Jeff

I would like to see a seminar at SPAH this year on practice strategies, chromatic and diatonic. I know everyone has their own ideas, but I'd like to actually see someone demonstrate exactly what they do, not just talk about it. I've seen Jason Ricci do exactly that on a small scale to a few people around a table, but I'd like to see it done in a more formal presentation and maybe in separate sessions for chromatic and diatonic, maybe even with some group participation in the demonstrated exercises. _______________________________________________ Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx http://harp-l.org/mailman/listinfo/harp-l