RE: [Harp-L] RE: Zappa Harp now Captain Beefhart

Richard Wrote re Captain Beefhart.

>I'm not as crazy about his album
>"Trout Mask Replica" as a lot of people, but I do like just about
>everything on "The Spotlight Kid", and the song "When She Blows Its
>Stacks" (the correct title, in case anyone wonders) is a knockout.

I agree with all this. "When She Blows Its Stack" I guess must be the track
I think of as "Clickety-Clack". Great Harp.
Doesn't JR&NB do some beefhart stuff.

In the words of Captain Beefhart.

"Hit that long lunar note. And Let It Float!!!"