[Harp-L] SPAH suggestion

I would like to see a seminar at SPAH this year on practice strategies, chromatic and diatonic.  I
know everyone has their own ideas, but I'd like to actually see someone demonstrate exactly what
they do, not just talk about it.  I've seen Jason Ricci do exactly that on a small scale to a few
people around a table, but I'd like to see it done in a more formal presentation and maybe in
separate sessions for chromatic and diatonic, maybe even with some group participation in the
demonstrated exercises.