Re: [Harp-L] Dangerous harp -- not

I was at a Musicians Union meeting a few years ago, and a fellow musician
asked me "What instrument do you play" I replied, "The HARMONICA" They replied
"No, seriously what INSTRUMENT do you play?
Says it all!

John Walden
London
England.

<<

*"They  don't see a Bad Harmonica Player; they just see a Harmonica Player."*
*Phil  Lloyd*

Perhaps that's exactly the problem that some people on this  list
have....that most people don't know the difference. Hell, lots of  musicians
are so disdainful of harmonica players that they don't know the  difference.
If I may speak for myself, at least, huzzah if this guy  encourages more kids
to pick up the harp, but how has it helped if this is  what people think a
harmonica player sounds like.