From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 46long Blake
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 9:58 PM
To: Philharpn@xxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Dangerous harp -- not

*"They don't see a Bad Harmonica Player; they just see a Harmonica
Player."* *Phil Lloyd*

Perhaps that's exactly the problem that some people on this list
have....that most people don't know the difference. Hell, lots of
musicians are so disdainful of harmonica players that they don't know
the difference. If I may speak for myself, at least, huzzah if this guy
encourages more kids to pick up the harp, but how has it helped if this
is what people think a harmonica player sounds like.

 - BAT