From: "MundHarp@xxxxxxx" <MundHarp@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:54:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Just Intonation for Blues?

Winslow,
I have my harps tuned to A446 at low volume.
That suites me, mainly because I tend to play loud, and this flattens the
notes, as I play! The notes come out at a perfect A440 when I actually play them
on stage. (I am blessed with perfect pitch)
As for cover plates, I like Hohner MS "Blues Harp" covers...
They seem to make the instrument come alive in my hands. I don't like the
thick Meisterklasse or Danneker Blues covers.
Different strokes for different folks.
All the best,
John Walden,
London