Re: [Harp-L] Dangerous harp

I was gonna post on this, but didn't want to admit to a moment of weakness
watching AI.  It was hideous - during the pre-song interview, he admitted to
not playing any instruments, but he had someone teach him enough harmonica
in the past couple days so he could perform.......in front of millions of
people.....

no respect, I tells you.....no respect......he wouldn't do that with a
cello......

 - BAT