[Harp-L] Sonny Jr - recommendation

Just purchased a Cruncher and couldn't be happier.  The best tone and very well built.  I also own a Sonny Jr 410.  Both amps are top of the line in sound, looks and workmanship.  What Sonny Jr. is doing is more art than a search for the almighty dollar and he has my full support.  I have also purchased mic's from Sonny.  Sonny was a pleasure to deal with and very interested in making sure I was satisfied.  I live in CT so I was able to visit him for the amp purchases but I would not hesitate to have one shipped.

Regards, Blunt White
Banker by day, Bluesman by night