[Harp-L] Harmonica Lessons @ The Jazzschool - SF Bay Area

Starting April 12, 2008, I'll be offering 3 courses at the Jazzschool, all on Saturday. I offer beginning, Intermediate/Advanced classes,
and it is my pleasure to announce:

Harmonica Ensemble!

The first two classes are pretty self explanatory. They are open to all ages.

The ensemble is an attempt to teach and recreate the vintage sound of the classic harmonica ensembles with a contemporary twist. Using bass and chord harmonicas and a variety of chromatic, diatonic and whatever other harmonicas arise for the occasion, I will arrange specifically for the talent that signs up for the group. It's an amazing opportunity for intermediate/Advanced players to perform harmonica in an ensemble, and play together with other instruments. Reading is a plus, but a fully chromatic instrument or
instruments and a good ear is all that is required. Let's make it happen!

http://www.jazzschool.com/

The online calendar is not up and running yet, but you can download the .pdf version and find more info on page 22.

For Beg/Int/Adv courses, a chromatic harmonica a required. Supplementary instruction provided for diatonic/blues harp.
You will learn theory and fundamentals in beginning, improvisation and technique in all courses.

Email for more details or with questions.

Damien Masterson http://www.damienmasterson.com
or enter my name in any search engine
http://www.myspace.com/damienmastersonmusic
http://cdbaby.com/all/damienzm
415 305 7138 dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Damien Endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Audix Microphones