[Harp-L] Re: How Many Harps?

Hello, How Manny's.

The short answer: I have more harmonicas than any 6 people will ever need.

The long answer. I have just enough harps for every gig, plus duplicates.
I'm a generic hobbyist, not a pro harmonica player. I play many different
styles, on many different harps.

This morning's gig:

1 Hohner E-E Bass harp;
1 Suzuki SCH-24 Chord harp;
1 Swan 4-octave slide chromatic and 1 Hohner Chromonica III (pre- WWII
4-octave chromatic);
1 Hohner "Pocket Pal" Richter diatonic, and 1 Hohner Richter diatonic, with  t
he green plastic covers and
     green comb (for St. Pat's Day), both in C.
1 Hohner Marine Band 12-hole solo system haerp, in C.
1 Hering mini-harp, in A.

John Broecker