Re: [Harp-L] Re: How Many Working Harmonicas Do You Have?

I sometimes get the idea that some diatonic players can be a bit phobic about picking up chromatic. As if there is some overwhelming technical hurdle to be conquered just to get started.

Joe is right, it is much easier than some may think. When I think of all the effort some diatonic players go through to coerce a chromatic feel out of their intruments with bends and overblows , I'm truly impressed.

I'm too lazy to go through all of the hassle.

Gary Popenoe