Re: [Harp-L] Old Boys' Network

David......I wasn't sure what discussions would be generated from my post about Bill's Blues bar, but I  must say your reponse has made me view "The old boys club" and jams themselves in a different light.  Being relatively new to the amatuer music scene, I never thought about it in terms or the bar owner, jam host and other patrons.  And now that you mention it, in an earlier set, he asked if I sang.  Maybe once I truly become comfortable with my harp playing, I'll tackle the task of singing and playing harp.

Thanks for opening my eyes and I will certainly take your tips for jams to heart.

Jeff
-------------- Original message from "David Brown" <nonidesign@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------