[Harp-L] JIm Rossen's work

I don't own an amp Jim's revived, but I've heard him play through varying rigs.

He's a talented player, to be sure. But he's also a very astute 'scholar' of the harp,
and this shows in his deliberate approach to the instrument and its many voices.
Jim's a class guy with integrity to burn. His amp work comes out of a sincere
and substantive inquiry....and if you have the chance to get one of his amps,
or to hear him play, do so. You will be pleased and rewarded beyond your expectations.

-Will