[Harp-L] Madcat's song wins the Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary Song Contest

Dear Harp-L:

For those of you who have not already heard, Peter Madcat Ruth is the winner of the original song contest for Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary.  Madcat's original song entitled Pocket Full of Soul is truly an awe inspiring song that stretches the bounds of harmonica composition.  Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary would like to congratulate Madcat for creating an instant masterpiece.

Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary would also like to congratulate and personally thank all of the incredible musicians and song writers that contributed to this project.  We really enjoyed hearing and jamming to all the creative and innovative tunes written for the film.  There were so many great songs that the decision was more difficult than we ever imagined.  Please note that because there were so many great songs, we are incorporating as many original songs as possible into the film.  Also, if your song is not selected it does not mean that it is not a great song, it may simply not have fit the movement of the film.  Regardless, almost every song inspired us in some way or another - so thank you.

Finally, we know there has been a lot of interest in a viewing of the film.  The status is the film is festival ready and we are submitting it to festivals around the world.  No premiere date has been set, but as soon as a premiere date is set we will notify everyone.  Moreover, we will soon begin a grass roots effort to get the word out about our project and the world domination of the harmonica.  If you are interested in joining our effort, please email intake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or sign up at our website www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com

Thanks again,

Peace

PFOS