Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:50:34 -0400
From: Robert Bonfiglio <bon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Hendrik Meurkins
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Great to see article about Hendrik in Harmonica Happenings.   I love
his advise about learning jazz as a language.  There is a music world
beyond the harmonica world that needs to be learned.

Also wonderful to see so many of my students getting plugs.  Clint
Hoover's next CD; Randy Singer and Rob Paparozzi in the Charlie
Leighton article.

I had a wonderful Palo Alto Seminar - great to see Slim Heilpern
again at Steve Malerbi's gig.  Both are playing chromatic really well
and will soon be talked about as well.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio