[Harp-L] Hendrik Meurkins

Great to see article about Hendrik in Harmonica Happenings. I love his advise about learning jazz as a language. There is a music world beyond the harmonica world that needs to be learned.

Also wonderful to see so many of my students getting plugs. Clint Hoover's next CD; Randy Singer and Rob Paparozzi in the Charlie Leighton article.

I had a wonderful Palo Alto Seminar - great to see Slim Heilpern again at Steve Malerbi's gig. Both are playing chromatic really well and will soon be talked about as well.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com